Tradeshows offer businesses, startups, and individual entrepreneurs great opportunities to show off their latest products and services. They also give professionals a place to network with other individuals in their industry, increasing the chances of building constructive and lasting business relationships over time. Thus, tradeshows are all about making yourself and your business appeal to as many people as possible. Fortunately, iPad stands for tradeshows offer a great solution for people who want to make a great first impression at large business trade fairs.
But how exactly can an iPad stand improve your experience at tradeshows? What are the different uses of tradeshow tablet stands? Are table stands or floor stands the best option to meet your presentation needs? Finally, which products can help keep your iPad or tablet protected for the duration of a tradeshow? In today’s guide, we will answer all of these questions and more. So, let’s get started!
Tradeshow iPad Display Stand Uses
Just bringing an iPad display stand to a tradeshow will not help you meet your goals or improve your business presentations. You have to get the most use out of your tablet and tablet display stand to ensure that you impress passersby and potential clients. So, here are a few of the best uses for an iPad display at a tradeshow:
- Product Information – If you are like most entrepreneurs or representatives at a tradeshow, you have some kind of product or service that you want to advertise. Many people feel reticent to approach booths and ask questions, which makes an iPad display stand ideal to draw in more potential clients. Interested people can simply approach the iPad to find relevant information about your products and services, saving you the time and effort of answering the same questions over and over again.
- Product Ordering – Once consumers know a little more about your product and what your organization does, they may want to become clients immediately. An iPad display stand allows you to have the entire ordering process setup and ready to complete transactions in seconds. Without it, you could end up missing out on dozens or even hundreds of sales during a single tradeshow.
- Digital Signage – At most tradeshows, there are dozens of displays and businesses competing for the attention of event attendees. For this reason, it is vital to find a way to make your booth stand out from all of the other companies. iPads and other types of screens tend to draw attention, particularly if they are at eye level and easily accessible. Using an iPad stand can help make sure that your display looks modern and approachable to as many people as possible.
- Branding – Consumers like to frequent companies that put effort into their branding. With an iPad kiosk or stand, you can include informational videos about your business, your vision, or even the history of your products. No matter how you choose to use the iPad itself, it offers a great opportunity to present your brand in a positive light.
- Live Demos – Live demonstrations almost always draw more crowds. Why? Because people like to see things in action, as opposed to just talking or reading about what a product can do. With a live demo, you can show future clients exactly how your products or services can benefit them. An iPad and iPad stand can be an integral part of a live demo, even if it just allows people to sign up to attend the presentation.
iPad Stands For Tradeshow Tables
It is important to remember that iPad and tablet stands are not just limited to one type or design. If you want a small tabletop or desk-mounted iPad stand, you have plenty of great options. iPad holders for tables are especially popular, as they can allow you to fit your entire display in one place. Since most tradeshows only give a limited amount of space to each business or organization, desktop iPad stands allow you to benefit from sleek, modern displays and save space at the same time.
Having a tabletop iPad holder is also a good idea if you want people to come close to the table to ask questions and even make purchases. You can rotate the iPad to input information and turn it around to the customer for payment information and signatures. This can turn any tradeshow booth into a profitable business opportunity with just a simple iPad table stand. Even if you only want to display product information, having your iPad attached to the booth forces people to come closer, increasing the chances of more B2C interactions and transactions.
iPad Floor Stands For Tradeshow Booths
iPad floor stands look great because they can be part of a large exhibit that can draw in bigger crowds. Additionally, many iPad floor stands are versatile, with a gooseneck design to change the angle as needed. Nearly any type of iPad holder that stands on the floor is height adjustable, ensuring that anyone can see your presentation clearly. You can keep your iPad at eye level or move it higher if you have visuals that large crowds of people will want to view simultaneously.
Floor stands also have multiple mounting and holding options depending on your specific needs. You can have a lock and key floor stand for better security, or you can have a floor stand with a removable enclosure so that you can use the iPad in handheld mode whenever your presentation calls for it. Moreover, most floor stands come with mounting options at the base so that you can keep your stand secured in one position, or unattached in case the stand needs to be moved quickly from one location to another.
Protecting Your iPad Stand At The Tradeshow
Naturally, bringing an iPad or tablet to a crowded tradeshow may feel risky. You will not want to risk having your device stolen while you are busy attending people inquiring about your business or products. Fortunately, there are a lot of high-quality, anti-theft iPad stands that you can use for your presentation or booth.
The degree of security will largely depend on your particular needs. Some professionals are not as concerned about theft, while others see it as a legitimate risk at a tradeshow. In any case, getting an iPad stand that also offers enhanced security features is always a plus. For example, many iPad stands have lock and key enclosures, security cables to mount to tables or booths, as well as sturdy exteriors to prevent any fall damage to your device.
It is also important to note that security does not just refer to anti-theft measures. You also want to make sure that your valuable device is safe from any kind of damage. For this reason, it could be worth your while to invest in a splash-proof or waterproof iPad stand. This way, if someone accidently spills liquid near your iPad, you can rest easy knowing that your device will not get damaged.
We hope you found our iPad stands for tradeshows guide both useful and informative. Are you ready to start shopping for an iPad stand for your next tradeshow event? Do you want a high-quality iPad stand to make your tradeshow booth really stand out? If so, be sure to reach out to the experts at CTA Digital today!